You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Quil

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Regrets or not
I choose at start Swordsman, later and I mean like a year and a half later late switch to Acolyte then back to the swordsman. Why?,. well, firstly I always had a familiarization with swords and the various historical aspects of them. So I thought that might be a good class in most games and in general they are, however with this game, the dynamics are twisted to a point that it does not really matter which class you really take on, as Vera pointed out, at start you have the benefit of that class vs the other, but in the end, it real boils down to the individual player and how they play and how smartly they play.

I learned many lessons from WildSaint, some time back when I was in his clan and btw a very cool young dude, but he put it plain and simple,... you need too know your algorithms in this game, if your not good at math, you'll never be a mathematician.... Well, he didn't quite say it like that, but in principle. So , regardless of caricature in the game, it really boils down to what you want and what you know is what you will be come. Though scratching my head for a second, I believe in any well designed role play games minus the obvious statistical odds. It's all what you get out of it as what you put into it.

Have a good day,

Quill

No Signature

Time Posted: May 31 2010 12:06 pm EDT
Last updated: May 31 2010 12:06 pm EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: