You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

The_Peeler

[+1] [-1]

Subject: My game experience in Dark Warriors.
I have almost been playing Dark Warriors for two years now. I have seen many changes in the game as it it has evolved over the years.

I have enjoyed almost every minute I have played the game and have made many good friends and a few enemies along the way. I would like to say enemies are what makes the game fun more than friends because it keeps you on your toes and keeps it interesting. But you certainley wouldnt play for to long if you didnt have great friends within the community that is Dark Warriors.

From the first time I had played this game I found it interesting and challenging and had many different aspects to the game to play and learn about.

The game has evolved many different times since I have been playing it. This is what keeps it interesting for me. Fishing has changed, and so has many different aspects of the game as well.

Some things about the game which makes it good is you still have some balance in the game for non spenders and spenders. I think for this game to continue to be one of the best online games in the world it needs to keep a few things sacred and fair for everyone. Things such as Outposts and seafare should be kept the way they where before were you couldnt buy BAP to help you get infront of everyone else its what keeps players interested in the game and keeps some parts of the game fair for others.

The main aspect of the game is the VEN were most action takes place every month. Since I have been playing there has been some dominate clans in the game like Rising force, wasp, the saints empire and now of course the farmers. I have been in a few of these clans when they where dominating and have found that eventually people will have enough and join other clans to try and take them down. The game is really a team game and at the moment the farmers have the best team working the ven and other aspects of the game.

Im really looking forward to seeing the new changes when the game updates and the new world is released for everyone to see.

To the developers congrats on the great work you have all done over the last few years some credit is needed to go to you guys and also the entire game staff who work hard to keep the game clean and fair for everyone to enjoy.

And lastly to the players of the game, play the game the way you want to and enjoy every minute like I have for the last two years. After all it is your game and you can be who you want to be thats the best thing about Dark Warriors.

Time Posted: May 27 2010 08:42 pm EDT
Last updated: May 29 2010 04:43 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: