You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Staff The_Hooligan

[+1] [-1]

Subject: I was thinking
I was thinking about all this CBR and venning drama and i got a conclusion.

We all are here to have fun, I've been venning since i started the game and learned early the value of venning and being an honourable player and respect the differences of every player in the game.

Lately all the players started to complain about the FARMERS and stuff like that like people once did when other clans like WASP and Rising Force used to dominate the CBR in the past and many others to name, Like the saints for example.

What this clans have in common? The will to win, the hardcore venners, this is what make a clan succesful, but also a great and STRONG family within the clan.

The venners do create alliances with other players and friends to make the most of the CBR campaign, some return to their clan and some stay.

People complain all the time saying they are invencible and that IS NOT true. All the clans can win or be beaten, all that is needed is active people to kill and loyalty to fight til the end.

I'm not saying that clan x is good and clan y isn't. I'm here to show that there are people behind the clans, they are having a great time with their friends, making contests and competitions.

So instead of criticizing any clan that is in the Top, try to improve yourselves and fight for a change.

The stat and elements thing:

Like me many others in this game I have never spent, all the money i did was profit from being an active venner, i got my first 100k kills having really low stats but i didn't gave up because i was weak, i kept killing and willing to be strong in the future. I'm not strong as many of you but i do have nice stats and why? I'm active and do my own game, i have fun, i don't care about x or y, i just play and have a good time with my clan members.

Well, that's all, i know many won't read because it's a long text and i don't care.

HAPPY GAMING
CACO

Time Posted: May 21 2010 11:44 am EDT
Last updated: May 25 2010 02:34 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: