You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Admin Nate

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Mutt's DW World Tour
MaD MuTT is currently going to be traveling to many clans all over the DW world. He has had alot of experience with clans, as well as had alot of contact with players which gives him a great knowledge of the game.

His credibility is backed up by his experience in the game and many will vouch for him, my self included. In MuTT's travels he will be giving an unbiased review of all the clans that he visits and will be answering some questions that could be valuable for new and old players. Some questions would be such as if the clan is new player friendly, if its a venning only clan, if its good for training and many other questions. He will also be pointing out pro's and con's of each clan.

Each of these reviews will be posted in this post. If something is said bad about a clan, it is not MuTT's fault, he is just merely pointing out areas that could be improved or changed; however, this does not mean that clan's do have to change it. This gives clans the opportunities to see what an outside source has to say about their clan. This also allows the players of the game to see the values and opportunities that other clans offer.

If you do not like the review presented by MuTT, you can take it up with me in game mail and I will be more than happy to talk to you about it. If you wish to post a review about a clan then post it under MuTT's review. Any clan bashing or player bashing in this post will be deleted.

Enjoy reading the reviews presented.

Regards,
Nate

Time Posted: April 18 2010 05:18 pm EDT
Last updated: May 17 2010 07:05 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: