You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

worldterror

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Easy Tokens/Xp/ for Newbies
Im a newbie so like to share this token earning trick without being affecting active players.

In the initial period i thought i need to build more mines to earn more tokens and if i attack another outpost i may get defeated. But then slowly learnt the trick with much testing and help from my leader Redmoon and mentors

1. The first rule is simple as it should be followed to any place. Always before making a move over another opponent in this game. Search for their statistics or view their profile.

a\ Dont attk a players outpost or player who is in a strong clan
b\ Check for his activeness, dont mind if he is older or not, but how active he is..
c\ Dont attk a player who logged out before 1 or 2 weeks.

Now coming to the Outpost tokens. The tokens are the easiest thing u can earn in this game. So just take ur notepad and create 3 or 4 vagabonds in ur outpost.

Place ur vagabond over ur mines as they increase the production +1.
Now go to the outpost lists.

The page no from 300 to 642 are free to attk as they contains the most inactive members. But u should go slowly.

First chose the page no from 600 to 642, you got 10 turns to attk.
Now select any page within this. View players profile from top to bottom.
Attack only once each player whom u find worthable, like he should have won more battle than lost and also armoured in his image. Bcoz tht only gives u idea about his activeness in the past.

Dont be fooled of the ages told like 1 year or 2 years, Bcoz some of the players just played for one or 2 days and stopped then. If u calculate the days after his activeness period to till date, it will show his age. So age doesnt matter at all. The last activeness period is important.

K now note down the page no and also which player gives u more tokens when attacking. Thats all u will be poured with tokens by doing this.

Important point is since they are not playing, u cannot do your attacks over their ouptost repeatedly. So once u done attack over an inactive player, you should do it again next week only. So there are lots and lots of inactives ones open to attk. Take a note of all of them and enjoy the tokens.

Always keep 400tokens stock and buy food/drink with the remaining ones.

The above condition also applies to Battle also. You can attk those inactives to increase your xp as they wont revenge u again.

Happing Hunting! Need any clarification over any of those points above. Mail me.

Note: This one should be followed by only newbies or players who dont spend money. For one attk u will get around 500 tokens if u r lucky to choose a good player, being a newbie this amount is good one.

Time Posted: April 14 2010 11:11 pm EDT
Last updated: April 15 2010 09:10 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: