You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

McVoodoo

[+1] [-1]

Subject: I dont know you...But i can try...By looking at your profile
I love when i turn on your profile and it says "PLAYER PROFILE (321905)"
I take look down and find text Veteran player with little picture that says "V"/
And then your name Raspy [321905] the Battle Mage with Green character with insanely beautiful blue wings...

Last time i looked you was dead and i cried...And when i saw that you are eminence class i smiled...And the fact that you have both Subscription and Ultra Subscription makes me happy that i even play this game with you...Just found out that you are male but that doesn't matter because i know you are online and that makes me most happy man in the world...
If you look Game ID: 321905 in dictionary it will say "look at: UBER"
I never saw you in my life but fact that you are Last Active: Apr 8 brings hope...but when i see that you were Last Seen: Logout brings me down to ground...Now i think of you like my Age: 1 Years, 196 Days brother...
I dont know why you are still Rank: Member and not head admin...
I really dont know what Eminence Class: Battle Mage can do but since you have it it must be best Eminence class in the world...Have i mentioned that you are one of best Gender: Male in game? Location: Canada is best country in the world, not because its pretty country...Its because you live in it...Your Friends: Raspy has 8 Friends must be happiest people in the whole world...
Relationship Status:
Raspy has been married to Ivy_Rayne for 38 days! Ivy_Rayne is really happy to have you...and you certainly have taste to choose you companion...
Ivy_Rayne is wearing a Diamond Ring worth 4,000,000 Gold! What to say here...Her ring is beautiful...I simply cant believe that somebody can find ring like that...Send me the number of the store where you got the ring...i want to buy same one...

Interactions: [view]
Your Profile: None shows that you like to enjoy life and don't have time for setting up things like that...It means you have LIFE...

I have seen much This member is a subscriber of the game,
This member is an ultra subscriber but that green small text look best on you...

120 Subscription Days
36 Ultra Subscription Days
Aren't 120 and 36 best numbers in world...
((120*36)/3)-103=1337 Coincidence? I think not...

Clan: The Emerald Lust Palace is best and reason why it isn't on top of CBR is that you haven't killed lately...
I think that Clan rank: 1 (The Ox Special) isn't really for you...There should be rank named RASPY...your to good to be among everybody else...
When i look at your Gold donated: 15,002,457 Platinum donated: 500 Sapphires donated: 0 Exp donated: 0 makes me remember mother Theresa...And you are more caring than her...

Posts: 2,958 shows that you are very social person...and Karma: +141 (Good Alignment) shows that people like you very much...And I'm sure i do...Your Last Post: April 8th 2010 makes me think that i posted on same day as you did...Coincidence? Once again...NO...

You are underrated and Rating: [2,000+ Posts] Shows why...you should be +2958...and that shows that they lied about you...

I don't think that User Rating: 626 Left Feedback were all true...
But
Spectra: Character is of an aggressive nature (26 Agree)
Character is of a helpful nature (385 Agree)
Character is of a funny nature (122 Agree)
Character is of an insightful nature (52 Agree)
Character is of a creative nature (32 Agree)
Theese were definatly true...
All except this...Character is the equivalent of a spammer (9 Agree)

You are on one of best Level: 76, just look at this SEVENSIX...And that surely isn't coincedence...

Once again Status: Dead makes me sad about my life...so i went and suicided...

You are person with most Max HP: 2,760...If not most but your HP is best...Its not quantity...its Quality...

Total Battles: 62,763 shows that you have fought much battles and Total Won: 58,342 shows that you are great fighter, but Total Lost: 4,421 Shows that you are great teacher since you let your apprentices kill you...
Your Win Percentage: 93% is false aswell...They showed it's 93...but actualy it's 100...If you leave out batles that you let them win...

I must congratulate on your Last Killed: Aglaeca i dont even have guts to go on his/her profile...And fact that you were Last Killed By: WhatAMelon meanst that you are teaching him...So i know he is taught well...

And Referrals: 0 shows that you like to bring people to game...but you don't like to take Referrals...its out of your league...

And all those options...Main Options, Warrior Spectra, Relationship...I'm just amazed...

No Signature

Time Posted: April 8 2010 02:23 pm EDT
Last updated: April 8 2010 08:51 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: