You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Twili_Osiris

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Opinion
You forgot to add TooManyPeople.

But I don't care who runs it, as long as it's someone that actually cares about RP players and RPing. Because this is a text based multi player online role-play game (MPORPG).

I'm stating this calmly, believe me, but for a MPORPG the RPers' are getting the short end of the stick. Okay, maybe there's not a lot of players that do RP but for the love of god, there are players that do. All we ask is to be treated fairly and with respect when it comes to the rps.

Okay, so we overreact when it comes to someone putting a post that has nothing to do with the story or RP for a laugh. But think about it, RPing and forums are like conversations. And it's rude to interrupt someone when they're speaking and that interruption doesn't have anything to do with the topic of the conversation.

No one likes to be interrupted, it's rude and downright disrespectful. But if you still want to make a funny post that has nothing to do with the actual story (or if you're not even in it) and have a laugh then please stick it where it belongs. If there's a 'comments' section in the RP post stick your random stuff there, not in the story itself.

Love us, hate us, look at us like we're aliens, we don't care, but we're not going anywhere. If anything, treating RP players unfairly and with disrespect doesn't just hurt us... but it hurts the game... making it rather boring really if all RPers up and leave. There'd be no fun stories to read to pass the time, waiting for the hourly revive since you can only do so much for any given time in the game itself.

In fact... that is why RPers are needed... we become entertainment for other players besides to each other. We either make them laugh, or place them on the edge of their seat with our stories and characters. We become actors, putting on plays for others to enjoy. ^^

I apologize if it sounded like I was ranting, but I wasn't. If anything I was venting calmly and stating from an RPer's view.

Time Posted: February 28 2010 11:45 pm EST
Last updated: February 28 2010 11:45 pm EST

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: