You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

MaD_MuTT

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Im likeing these questions here is my thoughts.
Firstly great prize for this month, thanks feltash. Secondly great decision making the scoreing system the way it was.

: Thirdly I dont think you need to offer laptops as prizes, instead a package prize for the top three killers for the month, similar to the great pack you just put together.

Some ideas I have just come up with but would take a little time to impliment im sure but would be fun.

First competition fishing: Lets mix it up a bit and change fishing: How about making the fish you catch go by weight of fish, for instance you caught a marlin weighing 120 kilo's puts you in first place for the month ect ect. Total weight of fish caught for the month, largest fish caught for the month. And maybe total amount of sea battles won for the month. It could be similar to jousting Barricks each winner in each class gets 100 sapphs or something like that.

The cbr battle ranking could go as follows individual kills for the month could check in wall of fame, then the normal clan cbr ranking checked in wall of fame.

By doing this doesnt mean your clan has to be the best clan for the month anymore. Cause I know at times some clans may still lose but they have the best killer for the month in there clan who ends up getting nothing for all there hard work.

: Mineing most oars mined for the month in wall of fame again just something else to look at.

: Outpost most tokens stollen for the month, could offer some prizes doesnt have to be much but something would be nice for those who spend alot of time on their outpost.

: Trapping largest beast caught, and total weight of animals trapped ect ect.

By doing some of these things it would certainley give this game another dimesion and would certainley make the game a lot more active.

Ive thought of heaps of other things before but my mind is blank at the moment.

Time Posted: January 27 2010 05:26 pm EST
Last updated: January 27 2010 05:48 pm EST

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: