You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Dargodda

[+1] [-1]

Subject: My list of Monsters (They are really good :P)
I did not view the other posts and I apologize if what I post has already been said, or already in game.

Hydra
As you walk toward a quiet late to relax for a moment, a five headed beast rises up out of the water and attacks you.

Beholder (Aka as the Sphere of many eyes, Aka, Eye Tyrant)
Up ahead in a clearing you see what looks like a floating gray stone, as you approach the stone, it turns around and a large eye with many eye stalks turns to face you.

Bugbear
While you are walking down the path, you are ambushed by a bear like creature, standing on it's hind legs.

Death Knight
The area starts to reek with the smell of rotting death, and a warrior of bones clad in armor steps on the path in front of you.

Gargoyle
A house looms in front of you, with a strange statue beside the door, as you approach the statue begins to move and attack you.

Gnoll
From the woods beside you, quick heavy foot steps head in your direction, and a hyena like creature on two legs appears.

Leucrotta
You hear the sounds of a little girl crying in the woods. Rushing to her aid, you stumble into the clearing the sound is coming from, and you are faced with an ugly, cow like creature that is making the noise.

Lich
The air around you tingles with magic, and up ahead a person, who looks very dead, starts casting magic at you.

Lizard Man
A waterfall catches your ear, and as you go to investigate and perhaps cool off, a green lizard creature steps out of the water and advances on you.

Werewolf
A piercing howl reaches your ears, and you are tackled in the side by a large wolfish creature.

Mimic
A little chest is laying in the road. As you smile at your fortune and open it, the lid snaps closed on your hand and tries to eat you.

Mudman
The ground around you seems to get a little muddy as you walk, then behind you, you hear a groan. When you turn around, some of the mud has formed an odd creature that is reaching out toward you.

That will do for now, Hopefully one of these should at least win.

Time Posted: January 17 2010 01:55 pm EST
Last updated: January 17 2010 01:55 pm EST

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: