You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

draculos

[+1] [-1]

Subject: 1.. change the banner
everytime i look at it..i am looking for guy on a horse or somting.and then i say..oh..nice waterfall..change it to include a volcano or someting like a dreary gloomy forest..with red eyes in n the dark..a darker place..or this new land sorrounded by fire maybe..with watever u want ur game monsters to look like in the background..so we may have a visual ...banner goes away from the game theme..too bright too much red

2. dark warriors.the new age....written in stone??? defeats the "new" purpose...advance from the stone age to a later setting of the iron age...i mean the game has advanced "metal" gears....change

3. why not include pcts of wat the warriors may look like in full gear at the differnt levels of the game .....on the banner for example...lets see how dark your "dark warriors" look..promote as much visuals as u can to catch newer players.

all in all..everything else looks good..colors are nice, log are sectioned perfectly easier to keep track.,, i like the new layout and everyting..having to repair equipment means someting instead of a blacksmiths place..maybe another place for a quest..cool

and in the first place...
who said anyting about anyting in the new game being up for debate

Time Posted: January 7 2010 12:42 am EST
Last updated: January 11 2010 11:25 am EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: