You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Arianna

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Outposts Are Easy! Guide
The Basics

Outpost Level: 1
This determines the cost of building farms, mines, or training units and the amount of space you have for your outpost. To increase space you upgrade your outpost, but costs also increase.

Attack: 5
This determines how high your attacks are when you hit another outpost.

Defense: 10
This softens the blows of otherwise strong opponents.

Population: 5
This tells you how many total units you have.

Tokens: 100
This is how many tokens you currently have.

Turns: 10
This is how many turns you have remaining for attacking other outposts.

Farm: +8
Farms are necessary to keep your units from dying. This number needs to be at least as high as your population.

Mines: +8
This tells you how well you're mines are being utilized. This number shows how many units are mining. Defensive units are able to mine the square it is on plus the 8 squares surrounding it. Offensive units are only able to mine the 1 square they are on.

Outpost: +16
The outpost determines how long it takes to build mines, farms, or train units.

A Simple How To Guide

Building Farms and Mines
1. Click on any empty square of grass.
2. Click on the link "Build on Grass".
3. Click on "Build" under Farm or Mine.
4. You will see a message telling you the cost to build. If you have the resources click "Build".
5. Click "Finish Building".

Training Units
1. Click on your outpost (the building in the middle).
2. Click on "Train Units".
3. Click on "Train" once you've decided if you want an offensive or defensive unit.
4. You will see a message telling you the cost to build. If you have the resources click "Build".

Helpful Hints

1. First max out your outpost so that you will be able to build and train faster. You do this by placing defensive units on and around your outpost (the squares in the middle that look like the roof a house).

2. Do not upgrade your outpost until you have maxed out your outpost and filled all the squares with farms, mines, and units.

3. Utilize defensive units to gain more tokens.

4. Once you have covered all the squares with units, you can continue training units and they will overlap on spaces that have already been covered.

5. If you are using all defensive units you do not need more than 19 farms. Make sure to place one on the space your units appear when you train units.

Note: If you have any questions, post them below and I will update this guide to to address these questions.

Time Posted: December 20 2009 02:18 pm EST
Last updated: February 3 2011 09:29 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: