You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Baldr

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Umm....
Not to be a 'flamer', but this is pretty much the point of the thief class, its what they do. And Ox is particularly good at what he does. Like Roger said, you got off lightly. And again, not being a troll or a flamer, but everyone, newbs and old folks alike, gets robbed, so please don't whine about it, its part of the game, otherwise there wouldn't be a thief class. I mean, think about it - this kind of robbery is exactly the sort of thing that would happen in the realm of DW if it was real, its all part of the role playing nature of the game.

Having said that, my advice to you in the future would be to use tabs to avoid the thieves - have one tab open on your bank, and one open on the shop from which you wish to purchase your goods. Withdraw your gold, switch tabs and buy. That takes, what, like half a second? Very rarely do I hear of someone getting robbed when they were using tabs - its too quick for them to catch you.

And also, like bd_zahid said, having a clan which can support, advise, and possibly defend you is also a real asset.

Hope the advice helps, and don't take what I said the wrong way, I'm not trying to 'troll' or 'flame' you.

Time Posted: October 17 2009 06:31 am EDT
Last updated: October 25 2009 04:55 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: