You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Roger Ramjet

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Be grateful it was
only that amount.....I lost aobut 1 million to Ox during a reset, never withdraw just prior to a reset...lag will get you robbed. Also remember o use multiple tabs and use one to withdraw and the other to buy within seconds of each other. Ox is a meanie.......lol.......but all us newbies at the start get robbed by him....sort of an initiation inot the game.

I also have a copy of Ox's guide on how not to get robbed. Here it is:

The Official Newbie Anti-Thief Guide
Since I'm a thief, I thought I would be a good person to write a guide to teach people how to avoid being robbed.

Tabs
Never use tabs. If you use tabs while moving gold you could easily become confused and end up deleting your character.

Large Purchases
Whenever you are about to make a large purchase you should mail Ox [353597] at least 5 minutes before buying anything. This will give him time to alert the UTN (Underground Thieves Network) that you are an honorable player and they should avoid hitting you.

Alive/Dead
Well since the seance has been added to the game, alive or dead really doesn't matter, so you might as well be alive. Living people have much more fun than dead people.

The Buy
Ok, here's where it gets tricky so make sure that you follow these exact instructions.

*Go to the bank and withdraw ALL of your gold.
*Go to the market to find what you want to buy.
*Take 3 deep breaths and hold them.
*Go back to the this guide to make sure that you have completed all the steps.
*Go back to the market to see if your item is still available. With any luck the price might have dropped.
*If you're still conscious, release the deep breaths that you've been holding.
*Make the purchase, but do it quickly. There may be thieves out there.

Now you can just sit back and relax with the knowledge that you have just made someone a very happy person.

Love,
Ox

No Signature

Time Posted: October 17 2009 01:32 am EDT
Last updated: October 18 2009 04:59 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: