You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Strife

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Good Points
But I think both paths, and any other have their pros and cons.

Ignoring Health and Pumping up Stats.

Pros: High stats, Faster and Stronger than your opponents a lot earlier on, Higher over all stats in general.

Cons: Low Health, No other ways to raise it but through leveling.

This is the way to become much stronger than your opponents early on, and get lots of killing dones early on, but then once the lack of health catches up on you it may be a problem. This in my opinion is best for long term paying players.

Pumping a few AP into health early on, and camping for better stats:

Pros: Greater health than your opponents, Good Chance at survival, Won't require leveling for more HP, and allows Agi/Str to be raised through Camping.

Cons: Lower Stats Early on such as Agi/Str. AP not going into over all Agility and Str. Weak in comparison to others, but over come through camping.

For this path it depends how much you are willing to camp to make up for the AP allocated to health. You will start off waeker and dying a bit until you can fix your record after some time camping. It's more of a long term way of playing. It's in my opinion an easier path for free players.

I dont expect putting AP into health to give you extremely high Healh, unless purchased, but it will certainly (for campers) give you an edge against newer players.

I guess it is up to the player to decide.

Time Posted: June 16 2009 02:33 pm EDT
Last updated: June 17 2009 02:22 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: