You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Skalana

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Re-Bonding

As skalana enters the bar searching for fresh humans to strenghten again, he runs into his grandma ... but ... what is that strange feeling ... something is wrong ....
Skalana has a hard time entering his granmother mind and decide to go through the baby's mind, since skalana's blood is running through the childs viens he can easely enter.

After he enters the her mind skalana sence's the child is female he goes slowly through her to the mind of his grandma. When he arrives in his grandma's mind he can't believe what he feels, his once added string of DNA is gone .... but there is still hope, my blood is still in her viens

Onee-Chan falls to her knees as she tries to get up to leave the pub... he is in her mind again, but how... she Screams out....*SKALANA.....NOOO!!! STOP INVADING MY MIND.....*she begins to feel very weak and thus passes out*

As Onee-Chan passes out, Skalana takes her body with him to his temple once again.

Skalana whispers in his grandma ears very softly "My dear grandma i was never going after just you. I added my DNA and give you my blood to get your precious daughter also and grandma i'm afraid nothing can turn that, my blood runs through her viens since now, getting it out of her will lead only to her death"

skalana starts to laugh and with a evil smile he leaves his grandma tied up in the fountain of blood so the unborn can feel the power and absorb it

Since Skalana has his grandma tied tight in the fountain of blood, he can now link himself back to her and the baby.
Skalana laughs as he knows that the baby and his grandmother are getting stronger now that they are near the blood...

[Onee-Chan]*wakes up to find herself tied tight in the fountain of blood inside her grandsons temple. She can almost taste the blood but fights the urge to do so. She can sense that he has once again bonded with her and her unborn daughter.* Grandson....why???

Skalana tells her "Because my dear grandma I want a true army of power and I saw it in the star's we can do this, we can rule ... rule over all that is death and chaos.

[Onee-Chan tries to break free but the ropes are too tight for her so she screams out *BROTHER!!!! MYHUSBAND!!!!! HELP.... ME........

Time Posted: April 13 2009 07:49 am EDT
Last updated: May 1 2009 03:56 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: