You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

kikyo soma

[+1] [-1]

Subject: mii story im writing
Lost Souls

"Hurry up Jay were gonna be late"said Jada"Alright,alright lets go i got everything now ok"replyed Jay."Ok thanks big brother"Jay laughed he loved his little sister Jada more than anything in the world.They were all they had left of the family.Their parents had died years ago,their farther died two months before Jada was even born...he died in the war between the beings in the forest embetween both the kingdom of neul and the kingdom of forklore.Their mother died three years after Jada was born,she died of a illness that came over from the kingdom of forklore.Jay was 26 and his sister Jada was 17.....Jay had short light brown hair and matching eyes like his mother,and Jada had blonde hair and baby bluish eyes like her father.Jay was 5ft.10in. and Jada was 5ft.3in. they were the perfect set of siblings also.They were trained slayers,they help the old monks protect the village of neul from the monsters that came from the forest.They were on thier way to help Meka,a maid for King Julian,prepare a party for her daughter Tifa who was now turning 8.Tifa and Jada had been good friends since Tifa was 3.Jay and Jada are going to go help Meka prepare for Tifa's secret birthday party.As soon as they got there Meka asked Jada to pick Tifa up from her grandfather's house just down the street and take her somewhere away from the house as she prepares the party with Jay's help."I'd love to"said Jada.......then raced out the house and down to Tifa's grandfather's.
"tap,tap,tap,tap"......."Who is there"called Tifa"It's me Jada,hurry up Tifa i gotta take you somewhere"Tifa ran to the door and as soon as she opened it up she jumped on Jada knocking her to the ground laughing."Sorry about that Jada im just so glad to see you""It's ok Tifa happy birthday by the way"Tifa smiled and said"thanks"They headed for the nearby forest embetween the river and the village...when they got there they looked up at the tall trees and turned to face each other.They smiled then ran in laughing,they always played in the forest of neul together it was their secret hide out."I'm so excited about today"said Tifa"me too"said Jada.So they girls wondered deeper into the forest of neul towards the river on the other side.As soon as they got to the river they looked across to the other side to see the forest embetween both kingdoms.Then Jada seen something hanging on one of the tree trunks but it was to far away to tell what iit was."Mesoon"cried Tifa in joy.Mesoon was Tifa and Jada's best friend that was a guy.There was something strange that the girls could never understand.He was 18 and 5ft.6in. he had dark saphire blue eyes and very dark black hair to match them in a pretty way.He was a stable boy in the village.Jada and Tifa had bumbed into him by accident one day on their way to see King Julians second daughter Monioka,she was supposed to talk to all the girls in the village about respecting the duties of the younge women in the house hold.He had always wanted to go see the king so he had asked to tag along the girls thought it a great idea so they allowed him to join them on their way to the the palace.Mesoon looked up from the water to see the girls running toward him."whoa slow down there girls before we all clol......"SLPASH the girls had tried to stop while running down the hill but couldn't in time.They crashed into Mesoon and they all fell into the water."Collide into each other"laughed Mesoon as he tried to stand up,the girls started laughing along with him as they too tried to stand up in the slow rush of the river."Happy birthday Tifa"said Mesoon as he picks her up and hugs her"thanks"smiled Tifa as he put her back down.Then Mesoon turned to Jada and hugged her too.He couldn't believe that just four years ago he had no friends at all now he had to of the best friends in the world.They palyed in the water for a couple of hours then Mesoon pulled Jada aside to talk to her"i'm going to take Tifa to the castle to get her birthday dress"said Mesoon."ok have fun and be safe"replyed Jada.Mesoon nodded then turned to Tifa and called out"Tifa come on lets go we have to hurry.Tifa climbed out of the water and ran up to Mesoon and Jada...she garped Mesoon's hand then reached for Jada's.Jada pulled back shaking her head then said"i'm not going i have to do something ok so go have fun and be safe"Tifa nodded and she left with Mesoon. Jada waited for alittle bit of time till Tifa and Mesoon was gone. She then slowly started walking into the forest of neul. She had just dissappeared from sight when she heard voices and then the sound of someone steping into the river.*SPLASH* the sound caught Jada's attention someone had fell into the water.She quickly climbed a tree nearby as the voices soon got closer to her...who ever had fell was very angry."Oh" Jada gasped silently in surprise it was the oldest daughter of King Julian,Princess Zela was yelling at a very ugly man next to her he had almost no hair at all and what little hair he has was a very ugly redish brown hes eyes looked ok though but they did not clash well with his hair at all.Jada's eyes grew in suprise as she seen the ugly man grab the princess's hand and twist her around to see him and then he kissed her.Jada made a face and then she heard the princess giggle and say"My love you always know how to clam me down don't you" Jada couldn't believe her ears "my love i'm sure that was what the princess had said which meant the man beside her must be Prince Cornmack".Jada's head was in such a whirl she almost missed what the princess said next"just remember i will meet you here to night at exactly midnight and please do not be late my love"then the princess quickly kissed the prince goodbye and strolled off in to the forest back to the kingdom of Neul.

Time Posted: February 19 2009 08:32 pm EST
Last updated: February 24 2009 02:49 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: