You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Developer Feltash

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Forum Change
Unfortunately someone has decided to hack the game and replaced the forum with an advertisement to another website.

I have had to roll the forum back to a previous time. It is really sad as some posts have now been lost and they included posts from members who have sadly passed away.

Why someone feels the need the attack a nostalgic role playing game to try and gain a few users for their site rather than reach out to us really boggles me.

To whoever you are: We are a small friendly community that has been built over decades of gameplay. This site is not the pinnacle of gaming, thriving with players. It is a piece of history that brings nostalgia to many who play here. What you have done just makes people sad and after the past 2 years we have experienced with Covid the least thing we need is more sadness.

To hack a game and plaster it with adverts for your website is likely the worst advertisement strategy. This gains no trust with a future player base and just makes you look bad.

That being said, I hope you are all doing well and although I do not appear very often here any more I am always around. Happy foresting all!

- Feltash

No Signature

Time Posted: August 26 2021 07:23 pm EDT
Last updated: September 21 2021 10:55 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: