You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Skarlo

[+1] [-1]

Subject: It's just a joke.
I can't recall a time when they didn't win the CBR (if there was one). They are good at what they do and my comment is meant to be a tongue in cheek reflection of that. I wouldn't seriously want a 10 vs 1 clan competition, maybe they might to see how bad they could spank us all . I'm not sure why you're feeling sensitive about it, though.

In a more serious vein, I doubt there are enough competitive clans remaining to make any sort of competition really interesting (beyond the prizes). I've thought about a competition involving teams of two clans, and there could potentially be some interesting pairings, but then there's really only a few legitimate teams that could be made. A lot of teams would be made entirely of uncompetitive/inactive/dead clans or paired with one.

On the half and half competition originally mentioned, to me the winner would depend on how the top 3-5 are distributed. If the times were by some miracle even, FARMERS would do what they do, out ven us all and tip the scales.

All of this from a guy that hasn't venned in 1.5-2 years. And to reiterate I'm not criticizing anyone or any clans, just joshing a bit. I really shouldn't ever be taken seriously

Time Posted: October 10 2014 07:54 am EDT
Last updated: October 11 2014 11:38 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: