You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Admin Kva

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Well
it was a useful message for both sides. Village were my grandparents live has a crossroad on which back in 19th-ish century serbian and turkish wedding met... If you dig a bit you can still find pieces of what was left, bits of weapon, maybe some jewelery etc.

Oh everything about it is joyful (unless you're a vegetarian), there's nothing dark about it (except maybe for that song on old slavic), but it's serious at the same time, during ceremonies no one is really laughing, maybe smiling... how should I put it... it's spiritual, bonding with your family, it makes you think of your ancestors who did the same ritual on the same piece of land for many centuries, how hard it was for them, especially during turkish and communist reigns, those were different times...

Now I'm not some big patriot, nor am I some church going christian, but at that time it makes me so proud to be what I am, and if someone were to offer me billions of dollars, tropical islands and all the pleasures in the world, I wouldn't spit in their eye, I'd took that eye and out and make them swallow it.

Time Posted: August 12 2014 03:13 pm EDT
Last updated: August 12 2014 08:16 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: