You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Edulahin

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Edulahin's sorrow.
Loyalty, devotion, compromise and honor, love and a pure heart qualities a knight and great warrior must always possess. Every time a warrior lost these to greed it causes me great sorrow. Because those who abandon their principles and loyalties in search of personal gain will only find themselves losing the things that are really valuable: Friendship, love, integrity.
There are some whose only principle is I’ll do what it takes to make myself some coin, those for me are worthless souls. To see them transform from what they were into these worthless creatures causes me great sorrow.
They are many who come to this land and fail to see beyond the veil of reality ergo they don’t see themselves in this land, they cannot feel the soft breeze the Orithian flag in each tower, and they cannot smell the ashy aroma of the fields after a battle. Their faces won’t get to feel the warmth of the splash of blood during a battle. They don’t feel their on wounds; they don’t feel alive inside Westland.
No wonder they see a horde of invaders at our gates and don’t run for their arms. The names of their love ones are not written on the Orithian walls. They never carved the name of their childhood crush on the trees of the Mystic Forest. Never felt in love with intimidating architecture of the shadow castle. Children never cheered for them at the jousting barracks. Never had a friend who perished at the depths of the Helix mines. For these warriors who lack imagination and commitment to their city, their clan… this is only a text and for them I feel great sorrow.
But if you can hear in your head the voice on Edulahin, grave and deep, severe but compassionated, if you can find in yourself love for the city you have chosen and toke oath to defend, the next time you see an army at our doorsteps you’ll run for your arms and take your place on the wall. Regardless of prices, of personal glories, of anything else than your love for your city you’ll fight and make your brothers in arms proud, and after each battle you’ll look at your comrades and smile with the satisfaction of having done an heroic duty. And I will love you for that as if you were my own flesh. And that will end my sorrow.

Time Posted: June 7 2014 11:01 pm EDT
Last updated: June 12 2014 08:18 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: