You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

SilenceLost

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Interesting
As for the costs and expenses to this site, really is not my concern nor should it be made a concern to anyone arguing the lack of content and updates. There is plenty of room for improvement on this site, regardless it is a text based game or not.

Tom, confessed long ago, that he makes good money off this site and others like it. Of course anyone in business is out to make a living or even better be successful, but again, that shouldn't be anyones concern how much money he is making or not. Our concern should be noted that people who are paying, and you can not keep using the excuse that there are others that slide by for free.

My point really is based on the fact there are too few updates and adjustments to the site. Rather it feels like, "here is something you might like or feel useful if you're willing to shell out the bucks for it." Again, that is a choice we all have options for. But it at the end of the day is adding anything really useful to the game itself.

Regardless, it would be nice to see more regular updates than having to wait months or even longer for anything really useful or fun being added.

Anyway, before I go on ranting. Heh, don't get me wrong. I really like this place and the community is really solid for the most part. It has it's good sides, it has it's bad. It ain't broken, but it could be fixed.

No Signature

Time Posted: May 26 2014 11:57 am EDT
Last updated: June 13 2014 01:03 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: