You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Edulahin

[+1] [-1]

Subject: The Dark Warrior Eating Habits
A DarkWarrior has to eat to endure the constant activity his life imposes. That’s why Helio's Food Shop has many delights to offer.

Starting with the very energetic Dragon Scale, it does not sound very tasty and it is not, but hey, for 250 tokens, what did you expected.

The dragon scale is by nature extremely hard so to cook it you have to really beat it up with a telekinesium war hammer and then boil it for a few hours. For those with fancy palates you could add some rock salt, and sliced shrooms and onions … but those are hard to procure in this land and very dangerous. To decorate the plate you my add a bitter leave on top.
The red and blue grapes cocktail is a fine cocktail for breakfast. Face it, in this town even the bedbugs are likely to beat you up to dead. You need something good in the morning to build up your health. Is very rich in vitamins and minerals and it has electrolytes. Don’t know what electrolytes are because you are an ignorant peasant… ok, lest say is something you will wish you had when you are running for your life from Steel in the ven.
The next item is a very rare and spicy one. The The red Spider , it has the property to transfer its predator the spider like reflexes. It taste better if you roast it and spry some Spiked Lemon all over it.
Ox Blood … the main reason why Old Ox looks like this..
Since it was discovered that Ox Blood had the property of bulking up one hemoglobin and speeding up tissue regeneration, everyone is ziping it like mad men, and since Ox never let pass an easy cash opportunity he is been selling every drop he can spare. Is delicious to make stew, sausages, black sausage, and is a very important ingredient in the famous beef stew
Death Sweat is a hard to procure liquor. Since there is so much death around in this land, the poor reapers have to run from here to there and all the way around collecting souls. Is only natural that after so much exercise even them start sweating. And Poor things, when they finally decide to take a break and have a dive in the Dark Forest fresh springs, Mama Puura steal their cloths and teaming up with Squizzy they extract every drop off super energizing reaper sweat. They make millions in the token market with it.
The Cracken Water is no mystery. We already know the properties of our own pee to cure athlete foot and urchin spikes venom, not to mention that Kinny pee is well know for leveling up Noobs. So Craken Water is the same, only that comes from a Craken and is misk with a bit of seawater. How do we get it… well only the craziest pirates know how to do so. Go and Ask raider150 and Serbitar or Aria Stonecastle. For ZiggyMonster is very easy I once saw him comandning one “ You, do wewe in this cup or I will spank you!!” with that kind of motivation I’m surprised we are not eating Craken Chocolate.
The last one is my favorite, Broth of Elm , this refined soup is served in a moors Skull, it gets it green color from the little pieces of troll flesh and it main ingredient is that its made with the water of the same magical stream where the Reapers bath when they are very tired. Since its preparation requires many hard to procure ingredients is very expensive, but still 250000 tokens is a reasonable price for such delight.
Well, that’s what the regular warrior eats at Helios. For more complex and refined dishes you should vicit Lief’s Inn, where you can enjoy more common but delicious plates like chicken legs, smoked Salmon, fresh bread… O yeah, I forgot about the delicious country Rat.

Bon Appetite Warrior.

PS> Karma and Spectra as result of this post will be very welcome.

Time Posted: January 9 2014 10:56 am EST
Last updated: January 10 2014 12:38 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: