You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Scabernac

[+1] [-1]

Subject: A Tribute to Shrooms (CLOSED)
When I first started this game years ago, it was Shrooms that first gave me a chance to actually participate in aspects of the game like vening and learning how to build a character. I no longer play much, but the lessons I have learned from Shrooms have never been forgotten. Before disappearing from playing this game, it was this caring and teaching approach that I have always tried to use when helping others in this game.

I am very much so saddened by the news, even though I haven't always kept in touch. I have been thinking to myself that there must be something I can do to show my respect and admiration for Shrooms and there is only one thing that comes to mind.

I want to hold a small contest in Shrooms' honour. I would like the DW community to post in response to this thread, nominating new players (say under a year) that are showing promise in any of the areas of the game (like player of the month, but for promising new players). There will be prizes for the winner, from my own resources, that will allow the winning player the opportunity to really enhance their game.

It is what Shrooms did for me, and so many others.

Prizes for the Winner:
1.25 bil Gold
1500 Helix
800 Sapps
300 Elements
A split set of equipment (Rage and Ice)
1 mil Burelia
800k Alethite
1200 GC

This contest will end at reset game time between Dec. 31 and Jan. 1. The prize will be paid out in the new year. Good luck to all who are nominated.

Thank you Shrooms for everything.

Final Tally

paleblood1 [937638] --- 16 Votes
sweet chick [931733] --- 13 Votes
razberry [940025] --- 2 Votes

Congratulations paleblood1!

You gave 1250000000 gold, 1200 game credits, 1000000 burelia, 800000 alethite, 1500 helix, 800 sapphires, 300 elements, a Ice Steel Helmet to paleblood1.

You gave a Pandoras Frozen Blade to paleblood1.

You gave a Demon Steel Boots to paleblood1.

You gave a Dark Iron Tower Shield to paleblood1.

You gave a Enchanted Hard Steel Armor to paleblood1.

Time Posted: December 17 2013 02:45 pm EST
Last updated: January 1 2014 04:26 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: