You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

DonTPanic

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Tis Sad News
I retract my silly nonsense from an earlier post. I hope I could be attending the chat to show my support. I did not get the chance to really know Shrooms other than her persona here. I am deeply saddened and touched at the same time for all that she has done for others here.

In my personal life, mom, dad are both struggling with cancer and also a touching friend who wrote a book in efforts to support not only her mother-in-law with cancer but also to donate all proceeds in efforts to battle and comfort those dealing with this horrific thing.

As for Onion. You Sir, have my all and total respect for standing beside Shrooms in her final moments. My hat is off for you my Sir.

Shrooms: If you recieve this message. If you were a person of faith. God never fails those who have faith. Life is a journey and you have been through a wonderful one here with us. For of us who pray, know your in our prayers and you will never be forgotten. You are for many our inspiration for living and that we should live our lives to the fullest, Though I did not know you, know that I love you. May we all meet again when the day comes.

Regards

James Charles Reed aka DonTPanic

No Signature

Time Posted: December 17 2013 11:24 am EST
Last updated: December 17 2013 11:24 am EST

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: