You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Edulahin

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Edulahin
I was an avid player of Dungeons and Dragons, and one day started to dream about adventures of one character who revealed himself as Edulahin. Then i started to write down those dreams and now
Edulahin is a fictional character and main character in a novel of my own invention. he is a tall elf who was found by a priest in a basquet floating in the waters of Quiet River with nothing more han a cloth and a ring tied to his neck. Although it seems to be a family ring Edulahin never found any records of the existence of his family. The young priest take care of him during his childhood till war brought destruction over the monastery and he became a streets child. The town’s name changed to Bloody Waters after that. He was a teen when he has saved from slave traders by a local gang leader who found his acrobatic skills suitable for a thief and so he became one, a very good one by the way. Grown by humans he became a lover of the mundane and since the wars of the feudal lords cost him the lives of any person he learn to love as family he despises the crown and any kind of government. He became and adventurer and a sword for hire. His final adventure is to save his beloved Eleriadel and warrior elf that is under a terrible curse. In one of their adventures she accidentally enters a sacred forest, temple of a minor deity (Modgura protector of portal to the hall of the godes of nature). The deity tries to kill her as punishment but she was not going to let so without putting a fight. Hearing the din of battle Edulahin rush to help her and both defeat him. Modgura was nearly dying when he sacrifice the rest of his force to curse them turning her into an immortal tiger who will hunt him forever and can be kill only by Edulahin’s hand and only after devouring his soul she will be release from her curse. Either way one of them must die for the other to survive and they can’t be together ever again. The story ends when she finally catches him at the top of a mountain, but I won’t spoil the end in case I ever published my book. It’s called leggends of Zuleka, and this tale is “The Glow the Road and the Sword”.

Time Posted: August 13 2013 04:39 pm EDT
Last updated: August 13 2013 05:07 pm EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: