You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

TheHoneyBadger

[+1] [-1]

Subject: My Clients want a drop down menu
I represent a large consortium of fishermen that would like a drop down menu offering more than the overly simple choice of 1 or ALL of their fish to sell to the Fish monger. Even the fish monger is overwhelmed sometimes when a few fishermen come in on him at once, and they have to sell ALL their fish as it takes to long to sell only a couple of thousand. He thus has to lower his own prices to the grocers in order to unload all his inventory. If he had less fish to deal with, he would be able to effectively manage his inventory.

Sometimes you only need that little hit to get you through the day... uh, i mean sometimes you just need a little bit of fish sold, but more than 1, and less than 250,000, for example.

This game is much too sophisticated to be dragged down by such an simple oversight as not allowing the fishermen to choose how much fish they want to sell exactly to the monger.

To sum up:

WE WANT DROP DOWN MENUS to allow us to choose how much fish we want to buy, much like how much bait we want to buy.! BRING ON DROP DOWN MENUS!

It could look something like this:

Time Posted: July 20 2013 09:18 pm EDT
Last updated: August 14 2013 06:44 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: