You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Bboy.Guy

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Custom image
- Custom Image - This is one of the most interesting features to those who payed for subscription. It allows you to add picture to your profile page. It will appear instead of your warrior picture.
Please note that this is not the same as the picture you have in your Interactions (which you can assess from Account options).
Now for the steps for uploading it...First you have to Browse Image, but just keep in mind that you'll be browsing for it from your own computer, and not from some site! There is no need for links here! Also, your picture has to be equal or smaller than 300x300 size.
When you pick the picture that is most suitable for you, click on Upload.
Also, here you can remove image (from the link below).
Important: Don't forget to click on the link that will show up after the upload has finished -> [Add This As Your Custom Character Image]. If you don't do this, the picture you uploaded won't show up as your profile picture.

this is what is says in the subscriber discussion forum but I can't see any "custom image" in my accounts, only "edit personal picture.

and I am a regular subscriber, just like what is said above. so how do I change my warrior picture?

Time Posted: July 11 2013 11:10 am EDT
Last updated: July 12 2013 06:16 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: