You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Mizuhime

[+1] [-1]

Subject: On Serfs
I was wearing 2 + Max Energy rings equipped when I bought the Serf, (energy was at about 550)

I removed the max energy rings cause I wore +Agi and +wisdom rings to get ready for venning.
(energy went down 70)
When I tried to equip my + Max energy rings I can't equip it anymore.

hence, the serf from this moment on will serve me only for 70 energy.

I know this rule is there to avoid abusers, but it can be derogatory to those who paid the right price. Perhaps there can is a better way of regulating this matter?

Cause it will be unfair for us since for instance I paid for the serf when I had 500 energy, and when I removed my rings my energy's back at 100, that's going to be an unfair deficit.
(since you paid for the serf on a 500 energy-range, but he's serving you less)

I think we can devise this? like, the EXACT energy you had when you bought the serf will be the MAXIMUM energy that the serf will serve you for.

So if I had 50 energy when I buy a serf, and I wear + Max energy rings, the serf won't credit that. He's only going to serve me for 50 energy, because that's the price I paid him for. Well, I can wear the ring to use it for other purposes. This way we still avoid abuse but we make sure those that bought the serf will get the most of the price they paid.

Hope I get a response thanks!

Time Posted: November 9 2012 11:51 am EST
Last updated: November 9 2012 11:59 am EST

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: