You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Skalana

[+1] [-1]

Subject: response
yes we have blacksmith to boost the current stats on an item but if you create a new item and wish to place a stat boost on it it is automatically + 3 str for 1 sapphire also it's currently not possible to boost stats from an item that has 2 stats.
it also requires owning triton, which not everyone can do !

with this system you could be placing like any basic stat on it or even a combination of 2 stats ( i'm talking about custom gear ) and also create the items as a lvl 1 equip able item, what also brings me to a possibility to raise the power of it ( that do is available at blacksmith but i think you have to be higher in lvl then the power you want to boost on it )

Later on this can be extended in creating extras on the items, i'm thinking on extra tacklebox, + 1 turn in secret passage, like the new released gloves, wouldn't that be fun ?

about changing the look ;
i think it should be possible to create a color chart or even a pre loaded look where you can just select the type and certain parts of the armor and change the color or even change small details like the print / texture.

Time Posted: October 17 2012 12:38 am EDT
Last updated: October 17 2012 12:44 am EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: