You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Fahleen

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Response
1) No, i tried it for about 2 months about 2 years ago. i didn't get into it and i found that it didn't do anything for me and it was rather boring. i also couldn't be bothered to roll my own or continue purchasing them.
2) No, because my mother's parents smoked and they both died of heart disease.
3) it is disgusting. it stinks, it makes your teeth fall out, gives you bad breath, makes your clothes and hands smell (the 2 main reasons why i stopped). you also get more coughs and colds than other people.
4) Ruins it. i go to the gym now, i workout and eat good food. i dont want to be filling my body with poison.
5) a lot, especially harmful ones. i think some form of cyanide is in a cigarette. as well as tar, which is the crap that fills up your lung space and makes you have shortness of breath. nicotine makes it addictive, so it makes you think you want to have more.
6) boredom? relaxes you, gives you some sort of head rush too.
7) only a couple. a lot of my friends are against it too.
8 ) yes i have tried it. unfortunately it is one of those things you have to try for yourself to understand how bad it is.
9) No, only the opposite.
10) its incredibly expensive. a damn waste of money.
11) a few people in my workplace smoke, but only at break times. not sure how many.

Time Posted: September 30 2012 07:35 am EDT
Last updated: September 30 2012 07:35 am EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: