You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Staff Serbitar

[+1] [-1]

Subject: MY REPLY
Well three years and forty nine days ago I was looking for a game to play, I employed a search engine in my hunt for adventure. To avoid copy-write we shall call this search engine Boogle. Playing around with the word Warrior, hoping to find a medieval genre game, Boogle spat out Dark Warriors, it was free, required no download and looked fun.

So I logged in religiously for 3 days, I even joined clan. The Dark Brotherhood, the name is familiar to something in my favorite series of books by David Gemmell so it seemed right. Sadly the Dark Brotherhood was not all I had hoped, only one person seemed to be alive at any time so I stopped logging in for 200 days. But even without getting addicted Feltash's rule that no one ever REALLY leaves DW again proved true. An email telling me someone was alive in my clan and had mailed me was all it took to get me running back. On my return I set about waking my clan from its eternal sleep I made some friends and invited them to join me in the Dark Brotherhood (misery loves company you know), it was getting my Best mate to join DW that was the final push, he was also a huge fan of Gemmells books and decided to come with me to found the Temple of the Thirty. We took one or two people with us from the brotherhood when we left and the days of the Temple were born.

So for many years that is why I logged in and returned every day, for my clan. It was never very successful, never contained many active players 10 was our limit I think, but it was a happy place and once got a good review from Mad_Mutt. Well after that review we could not possibly reach any higher so the Temple closed and the members scattered to Fort Knox.

So now it is three years and forty nine days and I am still here, occasionally. Maybe it is the increased amount of Playstation 3 games I have or maybe I don't enjoy the game as much as I used to but I only return for the people now. The people who left or stayed all have made three years in this game a true delight, and I thank you all.

Time Posted: August 31 2012 11:42 am EDT
Last updated: September 1 2012 04:35 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: