You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Stash

[+1] [-1]

Subject: MY REPLY
I found this game, like many other players, through an advertisement on antoher game's website. I was hooked from the start. Although I wasn't quite sure how to play, I followed the guide at Berlock's Hut and got started.

Some of the things I like about this game are the constant evolution of the game (new pieces added, old ones improved), the people I've met and the ability to stop playing for a bit and then come back to where you were without losing anything.

Some of the things I have found frustrating are the parts of the game that you don't know about and later you discover them and you're like, hmmm, that would have been nice to know earlier. Another thing I don't like is that you have to ask questions to find some things out about the game. I don't mind the asking the questions part---the problem I have is I don't know what I don't know to ask questions about. But that part is lessening as I play the game more and more.

Also, I would like tp thank the game develpers, the administrators and helpers for helping to always improve the game. It is why I ahev stuck around this long. LOL.

And finally, I would like to thank all my clanmates from all the alliances I have had the pleasure of being a part of through the years, with a special thank you to (in no particular order) ceres, steel, jw, Roger, laylar, FireSky, H-Ex and Gun. You guys and girls have helped me advance in this game to places I never would have reached without you. Thanks.

No Signature

Time Posted: August 31 2012 09:20 am EDT
Last updated: August 31 2012 09:20 am EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: