You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Lu_Tze

[+1] [-1]

Subject: MY REPLY
I've been knocking around this game for over three years, and knocking around world 2 a bit longer than that. There are several reasons I continue to love and play this game.

The main reason i continue is the good friends I've made in various corners of the DW community. I enjoy their company, working with them, and competing against them.

Of all the games I've played, DW is the most dynamic. The game constantly evolves, creating new puzzles and challenges to try and crack. Feltash's constant (and sometimes maddening) tinkering with the world is a huge bonus. As the world changes around us, we are forced to find new ways to respond. That challenge keeps the game fresh and fun.

I also find that although activity is rewarded, generally inactivity isn't sharply punished, so if you miss a couple days your account can't be destroyed by an enemy. The fact that your core account is always safe let's us continue to take it as a game, and to know that something will always be there.

Finally, the nerd in me loves dissecting new skills and working out (to the best of my ability) the math behind the skill, and the most efficient stats to use it with.

All in, it's an addictive game I look forward to playing each day.

No Signature

Time Posted: August 25 2012 10:13 pm EDT
Last updated: August 25 2012 10:17 pm EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: