You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

HeartBreakerCN

[+1] [-1]

Subject: MY REPLY
The reason I play Dark Warriors is because it's well organized and doesn't requires any software to download. Aside from the fact that Game helpers really gave me a good impression when I first started playing this game three years ago. Up to now it still amazes me how players from different part of the world share the fun and excitement in this space here in the cyber world. Dark Warriors is a different experience, all emotions converging into one ultimate goal, to be at the top of the chain. It doesn't really matter if at first you are being stepped on, but what you do to prevent that from happening is what will really give the fulfillment that will make you proud of it.

That doesn't end there, life goes on as they say it. The game evolving and people keep changing, will always be there to give you the challenges to face. In the end, no matter how strong you are there will always be someone who will try to be stronger than you, which will keep you reminded to be humble and look upon others who are weaker than you. For you will see that you were no different from them before...

For Honor and justice....
HB

No Signature

Time Posted: August 21 2012 02:18 am EDT
Last updated: August 21 2012 02:53 am EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: