You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

The_Warrior

[+1] [-1]

Subject: MY REPLY
I play the game for fun obviously, and I think the fun in it is mostly the community, everyone seems to know each other and we all seem to get along really well. And I have to admit and maybe I'm speaking for all staff or players who are playing a dedicated role in a clan or the game, that I feel a sense of belonging and responsibility, and that I think is part of the fun mainly because I can see the community and game develop and that is one of the reasons I love being a part of something like DW. As a helper and a player, that sense of responsibility of helping the community is partly what makes me come back, and I know you guys dont know me in person but I'm one of those guys who cares more about others than myself.

Being a helper isn't everything of course, the games features are also what keep me coming back. I think alot of people love to ven and that I have to agree is quite fun. I personally also like getting wealthy, I think many people would agree with me on that one, having alot of gold/stones will get you even further within DW, and I think it is a goal for many. What you spend your wealth on is fun; yes, I agree but the process of getting that gold weather it be trading, running the markets or gambling (which as some you know has worked out really well for me, but not for others) it is all part of the fun and experience.

Regards,
Ross

No Signature

Time Posted: August 19 2012 10:55 pm EDT
Last updated: August 19 2012 10:55 pm EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: