You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

SAINT_BHOKAL

[+1] [-1]

Subject: MY REPLY
Mmmmm........ There is lot to say about DW with my interest but will post only main points. Others might be called Silly lol

Here is the MAIN points:

1. I LOVE the Concept/Age/Pattern of DW.

2. From my Childhood, I am very FASCINATING about some spritual things, mystical powers, supernatural abilities and so on which I found in DW when play even know the fact that it is virtual world, not real.

3. I play DW as it fulfilled my FANTASY & MY DREAM lol
I feel the character which i chosen and playing accordingly while playing DW.

4. DW provides me platform as Worldwide Community Network where i met different-different people from different-different regions. We talk to each others, sharing own feelings, thoughts, emotions and sentiments to each others which set my minds positively. Ofcourse, make some good friends here which i really missing in my real life.

5. DW provide Complete package of Virtual World with great entertainments. I have no more time to play other PC games as it takes all my time with utmost interest.

6. DW gives me tremendous RELAX, PIECE, HAPPINESS and SATISFACTION which helps to release my daily tensions & stress.

Oooppsss.... Perhaps written too much lol
In bottom line as I said always that I NEVER QUIT DARK WARRIOR because I LOVE IT and Thanks to its Developers and Other Staffs to provide me such an AWESOME game.

Regards
SAINT_BHOKAL

Time Posted: August 19 2012 07:28 pm EDT
Last updated: August 19 2012 08:34 pm EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: