You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Siprit

[+1] [-1]

Subject: More communication with Developer
communication is the key to almost every business. This is a business where players spend their money in order to improve their character in the game.

I think that Felt or one of you Developer guys should hold a 30 minute chat every week and talk to the players, address their issues, give hints on future updates, etc.

I think that it's a pain in the *** when I go to BUGS forum or some other forum and see that 90% of the posts are without developer's participation in it. You guys have to communicate with players on a more frequent basis in order to improve the game experience for everybody.

My idea would be to either engage more in forum discussion where you will answer players' questions and act upon it or find one player or whoever you think is up to the task to represent your thoughts with your permission.

Since I haven't seen you being that much active in the forum Feltash, not to speak of the other guys, I hope that this post will reach you and that you will see that this is only reasonable thinking.

Time Posted: August 4 2012 12:21 pm EDT
Last updated: October 3 2012 04:57 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: