You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Admin Ox

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Dunfell Stables Guide
Tom's post pretty well explains everything but since this is such a new part of the game, I thought I'd start a guide to help us all learn how to play. I'm just learning along with everyone else so input from other players is encouraged.

Each reset you get turns for your stallion which you can use either in the district or by training your horse.

Training your horse will increase the amounts of each stat found in the district:

Training Magic increases the amounts found of Wisdom
Training Attack increases the amounts found of Strength
Training Shield increases the amounts found of Defense
Training speed increases the amounts found of Agility

Training once costs 1 turn.

You also gain experience as you travel around the district. When you gain a new level you will get +1 maximum turn and +1 confidence. The higher your confidence the more chance of not falling off when in district mode. Once you get your confidence up, with any luck, you can easily do 20 rounds in a row.

If you fall from your horse while in the district then all of your stored stats will be lost from your stallion and you will lose 1 turn. You can claim your stored stats at any time which costs 1 turn.

Turns are replenished at reset and 10 more turns can be bought at any time for 50 GC. You will get the 10 turns even if your max turns is still only 5.

The start-out maximum level is 5 but can be increased using elements. 2 elements gives +1 max level and +1 max confidence.

Level: 1 / 5 [+1 MAX LVL for 2 Elements ]
Experience: 0 / 65
Turns: 5 / 5
Confidence: 5 / 10
Stored Strength: .000
Stored Agility: .000
Stored Defense: .000
Stored Wisdom: .000
Stallion Attack: 1.000
Stallion Speed: 1.000
Stallion Shield: 1.000
Stallion Magic: 1.000

[Hit The District] [Absorb Your Store] [Training Pit]

Here are the results of my first trip around the district

Turn 1) You gallop as fast as you can through the wilderness and gained .025 agility into your stallion storage!
Your stallion also gained 3 experience!

[Turn 2) You gallop through the forest but fell from your stallion and lost your storage and 1 turn!

Turn 3) You gallop through the forest and gather some fairy dust and gained .025 wisdom into your stallion storage!

Turn 4) You gallop through the forest but fell from your stallion and lost your storage and 1 turn!

Turn 5) You gallop through the forest and gather some fairy dust and gained .025 wisdom into your stallion storage!

Turn 6) You gallop through the forest and gather some fairy dust and gained .025 wisdom into your stallion storage!

Turn 7) You gallop as fast as you can through the wilderness and gained .025 agility into your stallion storage!

Turn 8 ) You gallop through the rocky landscape, charging from the cliff edge and gained .025 strength into your stallion storage!

At this point I decided to collect all my gains from my stallion storage.

You have collected your stallions storage and gained on your character:
Strength: .025
Agility: .025
Wisdom: .050

Turn 9) You gallop as fast as you can through the wilderness and gained .025 agility into your stallion storage!

Turn 10 ) You gallop through the forest but fell from your stallion and lost your storage and 1 turn!

Turn 11) You gallop through the rocky landscape, charging from the cliff edge and gained .025 strength into your stallion storage!

Turn 12) You gallop through the rocky landscape, charging from the cliff edge and gained .025 strength into your stallion storage!

Turn 13) You gallop through the bush smashing the bark from the trees and gained .025 defense into your stallion storage!

Turn 14) You gallop through the rocky landscape, charging from the cliff edge and gained .025 strength into your stallion storage!

Turn 15) You gallop through the bush smashing the bark from the trees and gained .025 defense into your stallion storage!

Turn 16) You gallop through the bush smashing the bark from the trees and gained .025 defense into your stallion storage!

Turn 17) You gallop through the bush smashing the bark from the trees and gained .025 defense into your stallion storage!

Turn 18 ) You gallop through the forest and gather some fairy dust and gained .025 wisdom into your stallion storage!

I think I pushed my luck far enough for this trip so I'm cashing in.

You have collected your stallions storage and gained on your character:

Strength: .075
Defense: .100
Wisdom: .025

Turn 19) You do not have any more turns. Get 10 more turns for 50 Game Credits? [Yes]

Well I bought more turns and a few clicks later I leveled up.

You gallop through the forest and gather some fairy dust and gained .025 wisdom into your stallion storage!
You have gained a stallion level! Gained +1 confidence and +1 maximum turns!

No Signature

Time Posted: June 3 2012 08:34 pm EDT
Last updated: June 9 2012 11:18 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: