You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

DarkSol

[+1] [-1]

Subject: fair opinion
Look....it was an idea to improve activity by giving players an *option* to world hop.

As for deleting inactives. To be honest in the vast majority of mmo's out there it is common practice to do just that so that realms are not rammed full of what are nothing more than 'played for a week then got bored' npcs. I'm sure you would be pissed off dude..anyone would be. So put a reasonable time frame of inactivity on it such as 6 months or a year, that way you dont run a risk of losing everything whenever you go on holiday for a week...

I appreciate where you are coming from and understand your point of view but on the flipside is the monthly CBR actually a 'clan battle ranking' competition where members of each clan battle each other to prove which clan is the stronger, with the most proficient players.....or is it a grind fest of lvl 1 strength 0 inactives where the clan with the highest score has proven that they can click their left mouse button the most and strength, skill and cooperation have little to do with it?

Im not trying to be critical here I love this game, its the best text based I have played
What I am trying to do is come up with an idea to A) increase activity so there are more players and grow the DW community. B) Bring more competition to the game so you actually are battling other clans members and making it more of a tug of war between individuals based on their characters, not on how many hours they can spend killing lvl nothings over and over again.

No Signature

Time Posted: March 26 2012 02:18 pm EDT
Last updated: March 26 2012 02:38 pm EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: