You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

SwineParrot

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Congratulations to Elodin,
the oldest in-game I know to be active, along with Skalana, and myself.

I still think we should make those little "V"s on our profile different colours to signify how old some of us veterans are after 1 year.

Who else is in this exclusive 4-Years-And-Active Club?

One of my favourites about Elodin was when I was playing W1 and W2 more actively at the same time, I was stupidly venning in W2, shopping in W1, and feeding my 2 year old lunch.

Well, needless to say, the only thing I did right at that moment was feed my son, as I soon realized that I accidently started venning with what I thought were familiar names from W1 and attacked "that Elodin guy from W1" and see if he was as tough in 2 as he was in 1.

Well, he was, or so I thought, until I realized that I had lost my shopping gold, about 1.5m if I remember correctly, to Elodin, in W1! NOT W2!!! Back then, that was A LOT of gold! I emailed him quickly, told him how stupid I was, and successfully guilted him into giving back my gold!

I thought that was top notch of him, and have respected him ever since (though, I think now, he is more cranky and might actually keep my gold if I was dumb enough to do it again).

So, cheers to Elodin, Skalana, and "Jiggy Duck in 10 days"
To next the 4! I hope they are as good as the last 4!

CLUB MEMBERS
Elodin
Skalana
SwineParrot
dravin
Jiggy Duck

Time Posted: January 21 2012 05:38 pm EST
Last updated: February 24 2023 08:34 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: