You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Genie_FOU

[+1] [-1]

Subject: My adventure at the Pebble Dash Island
Earlier today, I was at GH trying my luck to fool Gwyneth for some GCs. Spidy said to go to chat for chance of ticket to PI. Thanks Spidy!! Found out that Mama would give a ticket to PI if there would be 20 in local.

10-15 mins later, we had 20, 21, 22 and even 23 people in chat!!! Thanks to KoH for shouting to all kind of people to come to local and for your tips!!

I was the lucky ticket winner!! Mama gave me 750GC to buy a ticket to PI. Yay!

I boarded the ship and went goodies hunting.

I found 1 sapp; various amount of gold (red pouches), burelia and alethite (gray pouches), tokens (green pouches), some leaves. I also got various kind of fishes: trout, wrass, rainbow trouts, sharks, .... There were sea serpents, sea octopus and sea squids to defeat. A few sea lords killed me a few times and of course the Sea King killed me easily.

I also found a total of about 30 GCs in various purple pouches.

I did find some cold deathly air which reset all my previously visited coordinates up to that point. Yay. I went back from the beginning again!!

And when I least expected, I hit a rock that bumped me off the PI.

If ONLY I was stronger to wound or kill the King.... or if I would be lucky enough to find a GC buff!!

That was FUN for winning a free ticket in local!!

Thanks Mama for the ticket and the tips!!!

genie

P.S.: In my case, keeping the 750GC would be a better deal but I DID have fun!!!

Time Posted: January 7 2012 08:16 pm EST
Last updated: January 9 2012 04:51 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: