You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Brave_Heart

[+1] [-1]

Subject: BUT...
Slots and Hi-Lo are clearly gambling and anyone who takes part knows. Where as this is concerned I was lead to believe that buy purchasing that ticket there was basically a new part of the game opened up to players willing to buy a ticket. Like loligo caves. we had to earn the right to go there costing helix ect. buy once we earned it we always have it. I believe this was just the same as there was no indication that the game would only last untill you crash having only 100 possible places to search. In my eyes it wasn't even worth the gamble if I knew it was a gamble. I just hope that anyone who can only just afford to spend $25 in this game spends it on ultra days or stones as it's just really for the stronger and richer players.

my reason for saying is this beast has something like 2,000,000,000 health or more so why should the little guys pay $25 for having absolutely no chance of killing this thing. I would bet that all that defeat are the greatest player e.g. shrooms The_Deathwalker

Time Posted: January 6 2012 06:57 pm EST
Last updated: January 6 2012 06:57 pm EST

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: