You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Eddie_the_Kid

[+1] [-1]

Subject: where did I say short replies?
Perhaps you need said class as I never used the relative quantifier of 'short' and was talking about any reply. If someone's reply is longer then they just have more to say and more for you to consider. Same way business reports and such work as well. Refusing to read something simply due to its length will just result in missing key points. Also, why do you only argue against my method? Ive seen nothing in these posts to make it constructive to improve the system for everyone... which is why it was posted in GD for improvements first before being posted in Help (which would have actually been trying to force a pricing scheme on the game).

Fact is, your the only person so far that seems completely against this where as the support has been mounting. Perhaps other people disagree as well, but without actually making themselves heard I have no way to know. Based on that and your inability to present actual, relative criticisms that may actually help to improve the system (all I have seen is who gives you the right... when a free market system gives anyone and everyone the right, and that you dont like long posts) then I see no reason to continue reading and replying to your pointless posts.

Time Posted: November 23 2011 07:20 am EST
Last updated: November 23 2011 07:26 am EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: