You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Edulahin

[+1] [-1]

Subject: The force is strong with this one
Ok ladies is time for me to introduce you to the man of your life.... who is at this moment in progress, my #1 padawan and fist one in your hearts from now on...

My nepew!!

hard to resist so much cuteness... wait to see his other skils...

Like dancing...

Such a talented boy, great dancer, always after pretty girls.. just like his proud uncle.

Also an exelent player... time for a demostration.. como on kiddo, show them what i teached you... go for #6 move in your handbook..

Ok, !! is almost ready,... play it cool... wait for it... 1, 2, 3... magic!!

WATH A BOY!!! take notes guys, half a battle won in 3 seconds.

He is also a great party crasher like his Uncle, and also an incredible side kick.

Edulahin run for his life... is Joking is Joking!!! Dont you have sense of humor!! I love him to much to risck his health and safe develoment... tell them kiddo..

Fuiii... saved by the bell... told ya he is a great side kick and excelent player.. nice move kiddo 10 poits for you.

And THE PROUDEST UNCLE OF THE YEAR award goes to ...

thank you very much!!

Now guys, if you wanna be that cool just take edulahin's weekend class. You may join by caling to the 593-04-howtobeawesome or vicit the web at howtobe@wesome.com

We prefer diners club

and for the ladies leave your phone number and he will call you as soon as he turn legal. But if you want one of those for your own... that can be arrange, and you know were to find me.

Time Posted: November 15 2011 05:43 pm EST
Last updated: November 29 2011 11:47 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: