You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Edulahin

[+1] [-1]

Subject: This is why i love my self so much
I swear, i dont know why this kind of amazing things happend to me and every one arround me, but thats why i love my self so much...

I was just there, washing my car wind screen preparing to leave that magical place im always talking about, (Montanita, Ecuador)

And a Girl Comes to me and says...

Hello, can i take a picture with you please...

Sure, i dont mind.... wow, this girl must confuced me with some kind of celebrity... I know im very popular on montanita but not this much lol)

Wanna take another one.. montanita spirit?

Yes please,

Then edulahin realices that there is his friend "Machine", a good friend that was days before feeling down cuz he had a bad situation and Edulahin invite to montanita to fix his sadnes... and cuz im a guy that knows how to share...

You know girl... what if you take a picture with another cool guy, probably you wont find another guy this cool in long time.. beside me (sory, i love my self to much to be humble some times...but im not perfect, who is it any ways) . Hey Machine, look at this great girl i just met!!

Well like you can see on my friend expretion... i sucseeded on fixing his sadnes and low mood.

also his shyness and natural inivition were banished by my party crasher aura and natural coolness...wich seems to be contagious.

Soo did you notice that blue beauty behind my friend.. that is the Figther Fix, my loyal stalion, witness of many crazzy adventures, that car gets into places were no man have being and goes trough ways incredible hard to drive by... he has never let me down, even when he gets broken.. that he have done it 2 times, he manage to take me home safely and broke at less than one block of my home.

Thank you Ford, for making me such a great horsy..

Just another day on Edulahin's RL... wanna get sick of Party crashing influenze... vicit ecuador soon and contact your mate Edulahin that will be glad to give you a tour.

PD> That dog and many others were all the time arround me wile i was walking every ware, they love to play fetch with rock that you throw into the sea, they love to stay near me cuz i make fire pits every night im there, and they dig holes on the sand and camp arround me all night long. I feed them some times, but yet i wonder...

May it be that I-m such and Alpha Male that even dogs can sence it and take me as natural leader? Or may it be that im some kind of montanita magic prince that even animals love to be near with?

Time Posted: November 2 2011 10:41 am EDT
Last updated: November 2 2011 03:15 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: