You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Edulahin

[+1] [-1]

Subject: long hair is cool
, in fact long hair is awesome but, pigtails on a dude.. dont know.. for me it only looks manly if the dude has a battle axe on his hand with a blood thirth expretion, like a save celtic warior or some thing like that,

for example...

pigtails on a moustache.. impresicve. lol

thats cool, and this is not cool

in my humble opinion going bold after pigtails is a good change.

buy you are the one dating ken so you probably know better about looks and fathion and all that stuff

PD> My lack of tact to expres my opinion is just natural in me, i do it all the time with friends and foes, reason why if you ask me how you look you can count with a onest point of view.. for example

Girl: Does this mini skirt looks good on me...
Me: Awesome super sexy, but dont call all the guys pervet if they stare at your ass, is your fault after all.

Best Friend (guy): Do you like this shirt? (pink tight T shirt)
Me: I think pink on you looks totaly gay, purple on the other hand looks more classy.

I dont try to be ofencive with my coments, i just dont like to lie to ppl telling some thing diferent that what im thinking exactly. I hate sweet talkers like "i think blon is not your color" if you are thinking " You have ever loked soo plastic in your life" or the clasic one.... "is not you, is me, lest be friend, i think we should give us a time" etc...

Time Posted: September 9 2011 01:00 pm EDT
Last updated: September 9 2011 01:18 pm EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: