You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

demonfreak

[+1] [-1]

Subject: the full story of demonfreak
(told from a 3rd person perspective)

Once... he was human... an orphan, and later in life a begger. After being kicked out of the orphange when he turned 18 he joined the military under the name Vilhelm Vanderpel. This however was short lived. He showed much prowess throughout his traning, and in his first battle he slaughtered many of the enemy. His commander saw this and proclaimed him possesed. He was immediatly sentenced to execution, but escaped the night before he would be put to death. From that day he wandered from city to city in his tattered uniform begging. He had Abandoned his name after his escape and long since forgoten what it was. Once when traveling he was attacked by strange soldiers clad in demonic armor. He took down two of them before taking one of their crossbow bolts to the chest. He awoke and the soldiers were gone, but the bolt was still in his chest, pulsing with a red light whenever his heart beat. The bolt slowly moved deeper into him untill none was left on the outside. The wound immediatly healed and transformed him.

(description at this point)
5' 11" tall
slim build but strong
fights with either a demonic scythe with a poined tip oposite the blade
or a red sword 4 ft long covered in runes
piercing gray-blue eyes with a gold streak like lightning down the center and the whites are red
sharp teeth seeming filled to a point
powerful aura
can control all elements to a decent degree though fire and lightning are primarys
sharp claws
can meld with shadows
can make a doppleganger

After this incedent he staggered into the nearest town, and from their to the tavern hoping the owners would be kind enough to let him sit by their fire for a few hours. In his haste he did not notice the looks of fear and disgust from the villagers. Upon his entrance into the tavern the commotion of druken voices within ceased. The bartender looked up at him and glared. Soon the entire town had gathered into a mob and beaten him half to death and thrown him into a river. When he awoke he had drifted to a land he had never been in his years of travel. His wounds had healed enough for him to walk, and he stumbled onto the road just as an armored woman trampled by on horse back. He passed out, and awoke in a stange room. Upon looking out the windom he determened he was in a castle. He tried to flee but found the door locked. He nervously paced the length of the room untill the armored woman entered the room. He quickly turned and griped the dagger at his waist "where have you taken me?". She smiled a sweet motherly smile before speaking "This is my home, and i am queen nadia. I found you by the road, and brought you here. forgive me for asking but you seem alone... I have a large family if you would like to stay?". Ever since he served her family faithfully dispite leaving on multipule occasions to try and rediscover the lost memories of his human life. After one of these trips he Joined the army of King Graywind. After fighting many battles for his newfound king the wedding between Queen Nadia and King Graywind was annouced and he rejoined the family of his queen.
as he sat in the tavern bored out of his wits he began to here a beutiful music drifting to him from the dark forest.
he gazes into the forest longingly.
slowly he stands and wonders into the dark forest intent on finding the source of this beutiful music.
he stumble through thorns cutting himself but he doesn't feel it.
as he walks into a clearing he sees a small black music box lying on a stump.
he gently picks it up and hurries back to tavern.
sitting in a dark corner he wipes his hand over it loveingly and gasp.
a layer of dust came off and now he sees an ornate carving of many demons torturing humans.
then the he hears a chilling voice come from the music box my child forsake youre human side become a full demon!!
suddenly his eyes turn a bloodish red his horns grow and begin to curl back, almost touching the back of his head, his claws became black dragon like talons, his teeth seem to be filed to a point and he sprouts large bat-like wings with a tattered membrane. Upon the completion of his transformation he wander deep into the forest, further than he had ever gone before. He travled for days untill he found a small clearing. In the middle of which stood a obsidian pedistal with intricatly carved runes covering it. On the pedistal was a pool of black liquid. He slowly approched and glanced into the liquid and a voice spoke into his mind "what you seek... i shall show you, but it can not be unseen" suddenly images of humans being tortured and slaughtered flash before his eyes, as well as a few scattered images from his human life, and lastly images of all those he'd ever cared for dying at his hands. After the vision passed he sat in the clearing for days before staggering from the forest and back to the tavern.

(current description)
5'11" tall
slightly athletic build, but stronger than he appears.
long ram like horns that curl to the back of his head
black dragon like talons
fights with black scythe that posses the spirts and drains the blood of it's victems
controls shadows and lightning
red eyes with black patterns connecting to the pupils
teeth seem filed to a point but a naturaly that way
can create a doppleganger.
large bat-like wings with slightly tattered membranes
shoulder length shaggy brown hair

Time Posted: August 7 2011 10:43 pm EDT
Last updated: August 7 2011 10:43 pm EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: