You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

_Elwing_

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Kratos
has not been attacked in all the time I have been on, and I usually stay on for some good hours all afternoons...

The comment on the CBR is silly, Im sorry... A Clan involves a lot more than just venning, that's just one aspect of this game, there are a lot more things to achieve and to do in a Clan, and that's why people gather together in Clans according to their personal interests and the way they want to have fun in the game.

The city competition is one of those aspects and it has to do with more than just the will to work, as ONION as others have stated here. It has to do with the attack ratio of each city and if you happen to be on at that moment, when your city gets attacked. And it has to do with how strong each player is, because you have to achieve a certain level to be able to defeat the Moors...

When you're a strong player it's easy to dismiss the ideas that involve helping others... I've seen that attitude over and over again from ubbers here all the time. If you are that strong and that hardworking, it will be as easy for you to keep winning in any City you go to, regardless who are playing with you, hard working strong player, dont you think?

Time Posted: August 6 2011 04:36 pm EDT
Last updated: August 6 2011 06:09 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: