You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Riddler

[+1] [-1]

Subject: August CBR
Well I am not an official Blog writer but I decided to write this blog.
If I get a chance I will start blogging as an Official DW Blogger but…. Anyways

Folks, Its August. Feltash Has recently posted in Game Discussion Forum that there will be August Special CBRs. The Prize he kept are as following:

The winner of the August CBR will receive a special skill shop for free. This skill shop contains rare skills for sale for gold prices. Skills such as Electric Zhandra and Zhandra Army will be contained within. This shop will be available to other clans in the future for medal prices.

Second place will receive any other clan building of their choosing.

Third place will receive 1500 sapphires for their clan.

This News spread as Wildfire in the Land Of Westland, and everybody stopped venning there and then saving their resources for August. Mercenary were mailed, to leave their hideout and join their clan.
Clan Members were prepared for the big event. SCC, ECC, HCC started to become crowded. One can almost notice an increase in prize of all the Currencies.
The Clan which are expected to grab the title and are noticeable are:

1. FARMERS: They are one of the strongest clans with high spenders . They are expected to defend their pride and fame and steal the title with the free skill shop.

2. Garuda: They have shown that are not to back down. They had been the winner of June CBR and they are also the one to watch out.

3. Eternal Darkness: Finest Venners. Definitely not the one to under estimate.

4. Fort Knox: According to Rumors, they are assembling power . Lets see.
BUT No one knows what will happen. Any clan which tries it best and is determined and ofcourse the usage of plenty of resources can be victorious.

Not to Forget the first week will be critical. Assumptions will be made. People will bet. Smuggling of resources. LOL

One thing to notice about the prize is that its better for a clan to hold 3rd Place than2nd because Sapphires are thought to be much more useful.

So keep your fingers crossed and don’t expect anything because tables will be turned, Kings will be overthrown and lots of blood will be spilled.

The victims will be the fresh raw noobs who have joined DW recently. Nonvenners will be roaming around with Merchant Tricone on their heads. Venners will likely be found in VEN spilling blood and no mercy in their eyes. Their only intention will be to KILL and KILL.

Folks it will all start as the clock strikes 00:00:00 and Tycho resets the score.
It all starts NOW….

Time Posted: July 31 2011 03:48 pm EDT
Last updated: August 5 2011 04:34 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: