You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Admin Kvakaca

[+1] [-1]

Subject: D
1. Change scoring system

When I heard that you can get points when fighting in other towns, I was stupefied. I mean why? How do you get points inside your town if you fight for another? It would be like soldier fights for another country (without his country knowing) and gets payed by his country.

That's why I think that getting points should be only possible when fighting for your own city.

I mean lets face it, with current system we get weekend warriors that wait for days off to pile up some points (mostly for 4-14th place) and then sit back and don't really care for city thinking "Someone else will do it". With my idea activity will also rise since that should be rewarded, not 2-3 days of fighting.

Note: Players should still be able to fight for other towns (for leveling up purposes), just it won't go to score inside their city. Someone mentioned the idea of having special reward for those who killed the most and I agree, special competition for killers where only the 1st gets prize, but that depends on developers giving more Game Credits.

2. Game Credits share

Freeloaders shouldn't be able to get share of reward, so I propose only giving GCs to 1-14. Or, since it is insanely hard to fight without auto heal, maybe raise it to 1-20th or 25th place.

Regards,
Kvakaca

Time Posted: June 22 2011 04:58 am EDT
Last updated: August 29 2011 11:03 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: